BETHANY SPECIAL UTILITY DISTRICT
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – 7:15 PM
District Office – 133 S CR 810 ALVARDO TX 76009
Notice is hereby given that some of the Board Directors will be joining the meeting by teleconferencing means.
In compliance with current Federal, State, and local Declarations of Disaster, and Executive Orders regarding COVID-19, and in compliance with the suspension of certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Public will not be allowed to attend the meeting in person. The safety of our customers, citizens, employees and Board of Directors is a primary concern of BSUD.
133 S CR 810
Alvarado TX 76009
BSUD Board Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order; Confirm a Quorum
- Open Forum
- § Consent Items:
- Approve Minutes of Regular Board Mtg May 18, 2021
- Approve Financial Report for May, 2021.
- Elect Financial Plan and Financial Director
- Discuss and Vote for Attorney Lane Rugeley
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (closed): as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.071, to receive advice from legal counsel, with associated deliberation, regarding legal issues with certain departed employees and potential associated litigation. No final action, decision, or vote will be taken in Executive Session.
- RETURN TO OPEN SESSION: Consider Action Regarding Items in Executive Session
- MANAGER'S AGENDA
OPERATIONS & FINANCIAL MANAGER
- Monthly Water, Work, Vehicle Report and Flush Report
- Financial Plan and Elect Financial Plan Director
- Office Update
Agenda items may be considered, deliberated and/or acted upon in a different order than set forth above. In accordance with section VII of the Texas Open Meetings Act Handbook, this agenda also serves as public notice for the listed subjects that can be considered whether the subject’s deliberation occurs in open session or a closed executive session